Extending and enriching academic opportunities challenge and motivate students to higher levels of learning.
Students at The Forest High School understand the values of respect, responsibility and personal best through a supportive and nurturing positive learning environment.
Talented and Inspiring Teachers
The Forest High School has an outstanding team of teachers. Their creativity and experience nurtures independence, responsibility and academic excellence.
Oustanding Academic Achievement
Every student at The Forest High School benefits from learning in an environment that celebrates and rewards personal success and enables them to achieve their very best.
The success and happiness of all students is the priority of every member of the staff and is vital to the development of our students.
Through innovative educational partnerships and outstanding programs, students understand the value of working together and making a contribution to society.
- The Forest High School Newsletter Term 2, Week 10, 2015
- Amended dates for Trivia Night & next P&C Meeting
- The Forest High School Newsletter - Term 2, Week 5 - 2015
- The Forest High School
- Forest High School - Uniform Sale amendment
- The Forest HighSchool Uniform Sale
- The Forest High School Newsletter - Term 1 2015 (Week 10)
- The Forest High School Newsletter Term 1 Week 6 2015
- The Forest High School - Correction to Yr 8 & 9 Parent/Teacher night
- Forest High School Working Bee
- Forest High School Newsletter T1 Wk 3
- The Forest High School - Term 4, Week 11
- Working Bee Cancellation - 15 November 2014
- The Forest High School Newsletter, Term 4 - Week 5
- The Forest High School Newsletter - Term 3, Week 10
- Cyber Safety Presentation
- The Forest High School Annual Trivia Night 2014
- Working Bee - The Forest High School
- Amended time for Hospital Infrastructure and Roads and Maritime Information Evening - 29th July 2014
- Hospital Infrastructure and Roads and Maritime Information Evening - 29th July 2014
- TFHS Newsletter, Term 3 - Week 5
- Message from Director of Public Schools, NSW
24 Jun - Trivia Night 7pm
25 Jun - Syd Nth Dance Festival
26 Jun - Bob Philpott Challenge Cup
26 Jun - Last Day of Term
14 Jul - First Day of Term 3